Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Country Sweethearts







Today's adventure was with Maddy and Ty at my Uncles farm. It was really a lot of fun. My Uncle brought out his tractor as a prop and the kids LOVED getting to sit on it and play around for a bit. And I had some old fashioned fishing poles made up with a stick and some twine. Little Ty really took it seriously thinking he was really going to catch a fish. Too cute.
Might I say that while Mr. Ty was more interested in playing in the dirt and with his puppy (although I did get some cute shots of him) his sister Maddy was a great little model. Her piercing blue eyes had me mesmerized. I asked her if she ever got tired of people telling her how beautiful her eyes are, "sometimes" she replied with a grin.
I had taken some gummy fruit snacks and juice boxes with me for after the kids were done with their pictures, and good thing I did because poor Mr. Ty wasn't having any pictures until he got fed, hahahaha. Which brought the parents and I into a conversation about how much kids eat. Once he ate we were good to go again with more pictures. It was so hard to pick my favorites, but here are a few. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment